Are you preparing for the Civil Services exam? Then you might be looking out for enrolling with the best coaching for IAS preparation.
Out of myriads of options available often aspirants get confused while choosing the best coaching for preparation whether online or offline. Aspirants can check out the option of UPSC Online Coaching on the linked page that can help them climb the ladder of success in the IAS exam.
There is no doubt that coaching institutes play a vital role in shaping the career of UPSC aspirants. Candidates who do preparation with the help of coachings always have an edge over competitors. When a candidate is aspiring to prepare for UPSC, the most difficult exam, there is a dire need of guidance from the best coachings.
Hence, in this article we will help aspirants to choose the best coaching for IAS exam preparation based on key points they must check before enrolling for the one.
Important Points that will help choose Best UPSC Coaching
1. Expert teachers availability– experienced faculty is the most important factor while choosing a good coaching. Hence, inquire about the faculty from the existing students. It is important that you ask about the teacher who teaches your weak topics or subjects.
2. Teaching methodology – Coaching classes help hone your preparation against intense competition. Therefore it is important to know the method of teaching followed in the institute. Number and timing of classes, whether or not they are up with regular tests, what is the frequency of tests being taken (weekly, monthly, topi-wise, full chapters, etc.), do they give comprehensive notes, etc.
3. Courseware – coachings are there to add value to the time and effort you put in for the exam preparation. Hence, always go with the institutes that provide updated and organized courseware and help you reduce time and money spent on procuring reference books.
4. Record of Past Result – Number of toppers from an institute can help you decide whether to go with that coaching institute or not. But past years results can be taken as an indicator of best coaching only if the results are determined correctly.
5. Value for money – Get acquainted with the fees structure of the coaching you wish to enroll with. Most new coachings have low fees since they focus on establishing themselves. Similarly coaching institutes that are old provide discounts and other offers in order to attract students. But do not forget the basic requirement i.e. Quality education.
6. Time Saving – if you are an aspirant of UPSC exam every minute counts, hence, always choose the coaching where you are able to save travelling time. Long distance of travelling for coaching will exhaust your time and energy. Hence you will hardly be able to take out time for your studies. Therefore, always choose coaching for UPSC where it takes minimum time to travel because no amount of coaching can make up for self study.
Coaching institutes provide a healthy competitive environment for aspirants to learn and grow. If you find any coaching institutes fulfilling the above mentioned points, Go with it without a second thought. Check out the Best IAS Coaching in Delhi to give a boost to your Civil Services exam preparation.