When life gives you business acumen, you take a pinch of an MBA and make a booming and fruitful career out of it. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most popular master’s programs amongst management aspirants in India. On average, around 3.5 lakh students graduate out of B-schools with an MBA degree, every year. Still the answer to why MBA remains hanging in the air.
Coming from different backgrounds- engineering, management, IT, and media, the paths intersect at MBA. Why is it so popular? Most of the students will tell you one thing- The earning potential after MBA and the scope to grow! The landscape looks a little more palpable after undergoing the training that MBA provides.
Let’s dive deeper into the answer to why MBA?
The two-year program has a lot of different specializations that pan across all the domains of management and corporate jobs. Marketing, sales, operations, Finance, Digital Marketing, and Business analytics are some of the areas in which you can carve your career. Answer to why MBAlies in the colleges like Aditya Institute of Management, Pune and GD Goenka University, Gurugram, which offer extensive and wholesome course structures with a pinch of soaring placements.
Practicality and MBA!
The recipe of a good program is not just its theoretical concepts, but also the freedom to explore practical avenues for basic questions and problems of real life. With the booming technology, businesses also need to re-calibrate themselves according to the changing and evolving commercial world. The old and worn-out theory doesn’t belong in this space, and efficient and updated ways must make their way into not just companies, but colleges like Aditya Instituteof Management, Pune as well.
MBA specializations- various legs of the body!
Colleges like IIMs and Aditya Instituteof Management, Pune offer a plethora of courses and specializations as managing businesses is not a one-dimensional thing. A business and corporate sector have a lot of different verticals which are in sync together and work together to make a business successful. The different specializations are :
1. Marketing-Deals with brand management, content marketing, advertising, Public Relations, and product marketing.
2. Human Resources (HR) – Focuses on developing people as resources and learning methods of employee motivation and retention and distribution of assets and resources.
3. Operations- Inching closer to the answer of why MBA, this course teaches you how to manage the operations conducted every day in a corporate organization. Subjects mainly include business statistics, materials management, financial accounting and management, logistics, and supply chain management. Aditya Instituteof Management, Pune is one of the best colleges for an MBA in operations.
4. Finance- One of the most rigorous specializations that demand strong mathematical, accounting, and theoretical skills, all of which will be beneficial in the industry job and bring you one step closer to a bright future.
A final peek into the answer to why MBA?
MBA is a place where a student goes through all ups and downs of the process of understanding businesses. Although this is very subjective, here are FOUR answers to why MBA:
1. Developing new skills– When it comes to skills, MBA is one of the most profound and diverse courses with a plethora of topics available to study from. The best part about any management program being the solution-oriented approach focuses the energy more on doing and developing skills rather than just reading and philosophizing. These skills you acquire will also help you fetch aplacement after your MBA.
2. Upgraded placement – Job security and a higher salary are some of the most prominent reasons to do an MBA. The average income for an MBA graduate is definitely higher than any other program. There is a lot of speculation about placement after an MBA and how much can you earn. Here are some popular careers: business operations manager, management analyst, market research analyst, top executive, HR manager, etc. Colleges like the prestigious IIMs and Aditya Institute of Management, Pune provide a student with the platform and practical knowledge to go out and get a good placement
3. Entrepreneur push- To run an efficient business, you got to first study and analyze how to do so and there isn’t a better place than doing an MBA. There are specializations in entrepreneurship offered by many business schools, wherein they are boosting independent businesses by building innovation hubs and startup labs to cater to the growth of the innovator in every student. Colleges like IIMs and Aditya Institute of Management, Puneare also boarding the train.
4. Overall personality development- MBA boosts your confidence and makes you more focused on a practical, solution-oriented outlook of life. With the subject knowledge, it helps in overall personality development and creates future leaders and professionals.